Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ovarian Cancer and Warm Heart Bears

Did you know Warm Heart Bears supports Ovarian Cancer Research? I cannot believe fall us upon us. September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
ovarian-cancer-awareness
You can read about my experience with Ovarian Cancer by clicking here.
Rachel-7
To support Ovarian Cancer research I have created a special little bear named Rachel (my middle name by the way).
Rachel-12
Rachel can be adopted from the Warm Heart Bears Website by clicking here. 20% of her adoption fee will be donated to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. (click on the name to read more about them)
I hope you will consider supporting Ovarian Cancer Research in some way this month. You will be helping many people with your support.
Thank you for visiting with us today
Carolyn and the Bears

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Hi Carolyn, your gorgeous little Rachel is adorable. I wish you well in your money raising. They certainly can do with money for research.
Hugs Kay

Gigi Harlan said...

How adorable! Your talent is amazing!