Monday, August 25, 2014

Warm Heart Bears are different

HOW DO WARM HEART BEARS DIFFER FROM OTHERS IN MY GENRE?
This is a hard question for me to answer. I do not see my bears in the same way the collectors do.
Carolla-11
Carolla is looking for a new home. Read more here.
Many blogs in the Artist Teddy Bear category are fun places with wonderful bears. I have not met another bear artist that I did not like...We all seem to support each other. I think there is great comradery in the teddy bear world.
Darjeeling-10
Darjeeling has already found a new home!
What makes me different from other artists is probably my style and my point of view. I love all things vintage and shabby chic…romantic. I think most of my bears are beginning to show a more feminine side. I love all kinds of bears and try to make my little ones unique. We were all created to be one-of-a-kind and I strive to make original bears too!
Captain-Thomas
Capt. Thomas is looking for a new home. Read more here.
I’m very blessed that my bears have found homes all around the world and continue to enjoy interest from new collectors. My point of view comes from a passion to inspire others and to bring joy to their lives. Warm Heart Bears are intended to “Warm Your Heart” and be passed from generation to generation.
Thank you so much for visiting with us today!

2 comments:

chateau chic said...

Your bears are adorable!!
Mary Alice

Kays Kids said...

Oh Carolyn your little Carola is beautiful. I love your bears, especially the cute little sailor.
Hugs Kau