Friday, December 20, 2013

The Nativity

Each year we celebrate Christmas with a nativity!

46

The birth of Jesus is very important to us, and is the real meaning for the Christmas Holiday!

art.creche.gi


I have always loved this scene at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. If I traveled during the holiday season this is one place I would love to visit!

tree

MET_NeapolitanBaroqueCreche_V1_460x285


As a child I had one special ornament. I still have it today. It has special meaning to me from childhood and continues to bring joy to my tree each year!

Vintage Nativity 1


Did you have a special ornament from childhood that you still have today?

The bears and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Carolyn

1 comment:

Maria Brittis said...

OMG! those critters look so real its amazing, I love your blog, will post it in my blog roll

Please come and visit my blog and lets share ideas, I want to make one of those critters

http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/the-outdoor-beauty-of-christmas/

Merry Christmas Maria